Player Card

• Ok have some free time , so i have some things on mind that i would like to share..

It would be nice to have in this stats when you click on players name to get his card off attacks made , fleet destroyed ,defense destroyed and ruins pick up also resources robbed ...Also if someone does not want to share that info ,he can deactivate it in options...

On buildings to show how much resources are missing for building ,something like this would be nice.

Kosten für Stufe 17

Metall88.545
    Kristall44.273

Resources missing: Metal:22.545

Crystal:12.000

In spy report to show how much resources you get from attack becouse off that resources protection..i mean that he calculate how much you get with all that protection...

I have wright now 10.943 points and can attack player that have 2.442 points , think that with this ratio of points lot players will give up becouse to much difference in points..Maybe to make it to not able to attack players with at least my or anyone half points..so around 5.470..that is something like first 20 players by stats before 1h..not to be able to attack 36 placed player with 2.4 k points.

That is all for now ...

Thanks for reading

• what is this "attack-card" good for?? why do you wanna see how much attacks someone made, how much ressources he got, how much defence he killed - except for seeing what fleet he has in case you weren't abel to find it - so I guess everybody will deactivate this card right from the beginning, 'cause I don't let anybody know what raids i made and what ships i have in my fleet, except he found my fleet while sending probes - so it's useless to implement this "attack-card" - just a lot of work for Bigger

the "missing ressources on buildings" is already working - just go with your mouse over the amount of goods needed and you'll see how much still missing

the restriction to be able to attack only player with at least half of my points would be a good idea, but there must be a limit after some time - for example every player is attackable for all players with more points - even if someone has already 100k points, else big fleet-player will starve

"Es gibt zwei Dinge, die unendlich sind: das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit - wobei ich mir beim Universum nicht ganz sicher bin"

Albert Einstein

• Ok have some free time , so i have some things on mind that i would like to share..

It would be nice to have in this stats when you click on players name to get his card off attacks made , fleet destroyed ,defense destroyed and ruins pick up also resources robbed ...Also if someone does not want to share that info ,he can deactivate it in options...

Nur unter der Bedingung dass man das wirklich abstellen kann wenn man die Informationen nicht teilen möchte.

On buildings to show how much resources are missing for building ,something like this would be nice.

Wäre vielleicht praktisch aber nicht so super unbedingt notwendig.

In spy report to show how much resources you get from attack becouse off that resources protection..i mean that he calculate how much you get with all that protection...

Die Spieler sollen doch noch zum Denken animiert werden. ^ ^ Ich würde ihnen nicht alles abnehmen.

Kategorien bringen Ordnung in das Chaos und reduzieren die Unendlichkeit der Welt auf ein fassbares Maß.

• kosmisch, vielleicht liegt's an Firefox...

Bei mir wird's auf jeden Fall angezeigt: Bsp: Gebäude - Deutsynthi - dort mit Maus über Metall-Betrag oder Kristall-Betrag und nach 2-3 sec erscheint ein kleines weisses Fensterchen mit dem fehlenden Betrag

"Es gibt zwei Dinge, die unendlich sind: das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit - wobei ich mir beim Universum nicht ganz sicher bin"

Albert Einstein

• It would be nice to have in this stats when you click on players name to get his card off attacks made , fleet destroyed ,defense destroyed and ruins pick up also resources robbed

A lot effort with questionable use.

Also if someone does not want to share that info ,he can deactivate it in options...

I think most people would do this.

In the past, this was there. I removed when developing Q9 skin, because I considered confusing for newbies. Maybe you can estimate it when you see the levels of the mines.

I have wright now 10.943 points and can attack player that have 2.442 points , think that with this ratio of points lot players will give up becouse to much difference in points..Maybe to make it to not able to attack players with at least my or anyone half points..so around 5.470..that is something like first 20 players by stats before 1h..not to be able to attack 36 placed player with 2.4 k points.

Good idea, but I suggest to open a new thread. These threads with multiple ideas tend to get chaotic.

Oh doch ja geht. Ich habe da so gar nicht drauf geachtet. Ist das neu? Auch mit dem Q9 Skin?

Nein, das gibts schon "immer", auch mit dem Q8. Ist aber mit dem Q9 etwas ungünstig, besser wäre es wahrscheinlich das mit ins Tooltip reinzunehmen.